If Record Store Day seems like it’s sneaking up on you a little earlier than it has in the past, it’s because IT IS! This year, RSD has been moved up from the third Saturday in April to the Second Saturday, falling on the 13th!
We’ll be opening up shop at 9am that day, and of course we’ll be stocked up with as much of these awesome exclusives as we can get our hands on. We’ll also have our famous goodie bags going to the first 100 customers.
A little later in the day, we’ll have some awesome performances and DJ Sets (to be announced next week). You’re going to want to keep your eye out for this announcement. We think you’ll be very excited!
In the meantime, take a look at all the RSD Exclusives (listed below rules and regulation) and start making your wish list! As with every year, there are some rules, which I will include NOW!
- Record Store Day titles are exclusively releases on Record Store Day and only available in the store. We will not sell these items over the phone or online. You have to come in for them.
- RSD titles will not be held for ANYONE! We don’t care if you’re our most favorite customer (which all of you are, so don’t even think about claiming that title).
- RSD titles WILL NOT be sold before Record Store Day.
- RSD titles are limited to ONE PER TITLE/PER CUSTOMER.
- Just be cool. We pride ourselves on having the most fun on Record Store Day and this comes from testimonials from many customers, saying that they actually enjoyed the experience, even though it can be a bit chaotic. This is because our customers are the best and we treat them accordingly. So, don’t go throwing a wrench in, buck-o!
As Promised: The 2019 RSD Exclusives List!